With More Than 30 Years of Fine Jewelry Experience
Lafonn is a design house and manufacturer that creates works of art. Guided by its Old World mystique of eternal beauty, Lafonn is an arbiter of exquisite jewelry. Expertly crafted in sterling silver bonded with platinum, yellow, or rose-gold, and handset with the world's finest simulated diamonds, genuine gemstones, and lab created gemstones, every Lafonn piece is coveted for its exceptional brilliance and fire.
CLEANING & CARE
The best way to care for your jewelry is to keep it out of harm’s way. We realize that you love to wear your Lafonn jewelry, but there are situations when working, playing sports or doing chores at home, that the best thing to do is not wear your jewelry to keep it safe from harm.
Storing Your Jewelry
• When multiple pieces of jewelry are stored together they can scratch each other if not stored in trays designed to store jewelry or individual plastic bags to protect your jewelry.
• Make sure your jewelry is kept dry. When you put it away, pat it dry; keep it in an area or jewelry box with low humidity.
• If possible, store your jewelry in a plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip and keep it out of direct sunlight.
Cleaning Your Lafonn Jewelry
• Do not use an ultrasonic cleaner
• Use a mild jewelry cleaning solution or make your own by putting 2 tablespoons of mild dishwashing solution for 1 quart of water.
• If using a strainer, place it across the bowl and immerse the strainer, with the jewelry into the cleaning solution.
• Soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Gently brush the jewelry on top, bottom and sides. If necessary, use a wood toothpick to clean the bottom of the stones to remove dirt in hard to reach areas.
• Rinse with clean water.
• Thoroughly dry with a cloth that is soft, dry and clean. Let the jewelry sit on a towel for an extended period of time to insure it is completely dry.
• If not completely clean, repeat above.
• Many lotions, hairsprays and cosmetics are made from chemicals that may harm your jewelry. Keep your jewelry for that final touch and put it on last.
• Certain work situations or household duties that require tools and cleaning chemicals that can damage your jewelry. To protect your jewelry, remove it when using power tools and strong cleaning chemicals.
• Chlorine bleach can ruin your jewelry, don’t wear your jewelry when using chlorine or in a swimming pool.
• Water or moisture can harm your jewelry if it is not dried thoroughly. Moisture can tarnish silver and weaken clasps. Do not wear your Lafonn jewelry while bathing or washing dishes.